Polo is fortunate to have the good NBN (Fibre to the Premises - FTTP)
Each unit has their own fibre box. Each fibre box has 4 ports for internet services and 2 for phone services.
The fibre box generally has the unit number labeled on it.
To connect a new Internet service
- Select an Internet Provider
- Search their system for your location by your street number and McMichael Terrace, then select your unit number from a dropdown list.
- If given a choice of NBN port, select the next available port and then connect your router to it
- Each unit and townhouse has some network cabling from the location of the NBN box to other rooms
- If there's no cabling to where you need, Internet over Powerline adapters can be purchased to get connections where you need them